Thursday, December 25, 2008

What a Happy Merry Christmas


Those words were spoke minutes after seeing Santa's gifts! Nate and I actually woke up before the kids this morning. I think we were as excited as the kids! Once the boys woke up, we rushed downstairs to look at all the presents. The best line of they day was when Ethan was looking at the train. He said, "It's not the one I asked for, but I like it." In Santa's defense, the train he wanted got horrible reviews and was MUCH cheaper. His is a lot nicer!
Lincoln loved, loved, loved every minute today. He was hysterical. He ran from toy to toy and laughed. Here he is kissing his cookie monster.
The train table was a huge hit. They kept coming back to it over and over.
One of the best moments of the day was when Ethan gave Nate his gifts that he picked out. He got him tools because every daddy needs tools. He also got him bungee cords. I loved the look on Ethan's face when he helped Nate open them. He is beginning to understand the true meaning of Christmas. It was such a WONDERFUL Christmas. Nate and I couldn't have asked for a better day. We hope that you all had a Happy Merry Christmas. Tomorrow we are off to PA. There is no internet access there so I am sure I will have tons to post when we get back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! So glad you were able to stay home! We missed all of you this year! Enjoy your trip to PA. LJ and Z had a great day filled with excitment! Luke played with his Clone Wars figures and ships ALL day!