Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Construction Zone

I know I have mentioned it several times, but these boys are playing so well together lately.
After school today, the boys pulled the construction vehicles out and started playing. Ethan had the bulldozer and Link had the dumptruck. They played a while and Link decided he wanted the bulldozer. As you can see in the picture, I showed him how to say "My turn." However, Ethan wasn't ready to give his toy up.
Lincoln threw his hands up in the air, did a little scream, and went to the toyroom.
He quickly came out with the biggest construction vehicle imaginable to show Ethan...HA...mine is bigger.
Then he proceeded to sit on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smart boy! I must be the most disorganized person in the world. How in the world do you find time to blog so often? I'm lucky if I get to it once a week!