Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Baby

This morning was a shopping frenzy for us. With our credit cards being cancelled, due to the lost wallet, we haven't done any shopping. We have two malls within five miles of us. Each one has different stores, so we needed to go to both. We were second in line for Santa at the first mall.
Ethan did GREAT. He told him everything thing he wanted and what Link wanted. He even asked where he kept his reindeer while he was at the mall. Link is not feeling well again. It looks like another cold. He didn't mind looking at Santa, but did not want to sit on his lap.
Both boys were tuckered out after lunch. All the Texas people are finished. The Pennsylvania people are half done. If anyone has ideas for a Father-in-law that has everything, they would be appreciated.
There was a message on our phone after work yesterday from the Police Department. My wallet was found at the Springfield Mall. I thought everything would definitely be gone, but only my cash was gone. When I asked the officer when I could pick it up, he smugly said, "Ms we are open 24/7." So, I told him I would be there in 10 minutes. The entire family goes with me. We get there and somehow he forgot to tell me that they took my wallet to a holding room in Fairfax, VA. They are only open M-F 8-4. LOVELY! BUT...my wallet is there and I have a feeling my pictures, including Donald, are in there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yipee for the wallet...poor baby Lincoln and way to go Ethan! Hope you all are able to relax and enjoy Christmas time! We have been super busy and now Jack's asthma is acting up. I have a feeling we will be at the hospital some time this week! Pray we won't! Miss you!