Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday morning breakfast talk


As incentive to keep a dry pull-up, I offered Ethan a lemon drop last night. When he woke up stinking of pee, the first thing he said was, "Mommy, I kept a dry pull-up." I busted out laughing. Then we go down for breakfast. I asked a stupid question, "What do you want for breakfast?" He, without missing a beat, said "crackers and cheetos." I told him we could have cheetos at lunch. So, he says, "crackers and cheese." I said "we'll have that for a snack." Then he says, "ok chicken nuggets and french fries." That's when I said..."ok here are your choices...."
So....while I was making his poptart, he was sitting at the table with his wooden firetruck and people. He says, "Mommy look at my fire kitty." I said, "Don't you think that is a Dalmation. Dalmations are fire dogs." He said, "Oh yeah. It's a dalmation fire kitty." He cracks me up!!

No comments: