Saturday, June 21, 2008

Playing in God's Big Backyard


Ethan and I finished up Vacation Bible School last night. He had a WONDERFUL time. I loved watching him play and learn this week, however, sixteen three year olds from 5:30-8:30 can really, really, really wear you down! I told Nate if you can imagine my work day crammed into three hours, that is what it's like. I truly understand the saying "It's like herding cats." My favorite thing the entire week was Wednesday night during music time. Each song had motions to go along with it. I look over and Ethan is right in the front middle. Everyone is doing the motions and Ethan is playing the air guitar to God's Big Backyard. I could only think...yes, Baby, you are exactly like your Daddy!
MeMaw and Pappy came in Thursday night. They took both boys to the train in Lebanon today while Nate and I had a kidless day! :) The following are some pictures Bob took of the them!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thank you, THANK YOU for 'herding cats' aka 3-year olds! Trevor had such a good time. Each day he asked if we could go back to "sunday school" (meaning Bible school)! I am glad it only comes once a year!!