Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another tough week!


Tell me this is a phase. Our three year old is definitely trying! Let's start with yesterday at Dewey's Pizza---he wouldn't sit on his bottom and I lost count of how many times Nate had to tell him, "SIT DOWN." So, after the bazillionth time Ethan held his hand up to Nate and said, "Daddy, just settle...settle...settle!" This was one time I couldn't contain the laughter.
Today, he told me to be patient...I don't even know what it was about.
The worse one was today. It wasn't even funny. He has been asking for his Geo Traxx train all week and I told him on Saturday when Daddy was home he may be able to get it. So, last night Nate brought it up for him and he was so excited this morning when he came down to play with it. Nate was on the phone with his dad and I was playing with a train. He took my train off the track and told me it was Daddy's. We have been really working on sharing. I told him to go to time-out. He screams NO...so, I told him to go to his room. He got the remote and thankfully threw it at the mantle and not at one of us. He hit a vase and knocked it off. He completely lost it! So....as sad as it was (NOT) that darn train went to the basement where it belongs....well, until he learns to be nice little boy! Tell me that it happens soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes! Hang in there! It is a phase, but I cannot tell you how long i t will hang around. Zoe held on to it longer than the other two and still has her "wonderful" moments.