Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Dogs!


There are too funny stories regarding these small dollar store dogs. The first one occured like this:

Me: Ethan, why are you lining those dogs up?"

Ethan: "Well, I am putting them in their grass so they can poop and pee. A LOT"


The next occured while Ethan was putting a puzzle together. Lincoln wanted a piece of the puzzle. Ethan told him sternly, "NO, Linky!" So, Lincoln went over to the dogs, grabbed one, and crawled over to Ethan. Then he made the funniest face, held the dog up to Ethan, and punched him in the arm. Ethan and I were in shock because he had never hit anyone before. Ethan looked at me and said, "I think Linky just hit me." Yes, he did buddy. I am sure it won't be the first time either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, here it comes. It is so much fun when they begin to think that way. Lincoln clearly understood to get Ethan's attention he better grab one of those dogs. Almost like a trade:)