Saturday, May 31, 2008

Schools out for summer....schools out forever!


Wow...it still hasn't hit me that I am done with work in Ohio. I think that I am still in denial. I am really going to miss it...ok maybe just Molly :) and lunch.I think Nate and I are also in shock that the house sold and we don't have to keep it as clean as it was. For those of you you have been over the past few months, I am showing you how it did not last. Nate is still in the cleaning mode...I think he always will, but he has let some things slip.
We have been sooooo busy this week...doctors, errands, and starting our fun summer activities. We bought the "pirate ship" when Ethan was about 18 months. Ethan will only get on it when the neighbor kids come over. He enjoys it, but nothing like Lincoln. He loves it! We are finally getting our money worth.
We went to IKEA today. We ran into a neighbor and it was her birthday. Her husband took her for fun. He woke her up and said, "Honey, today I am taking you to the mothership." What a great way to describe IKEA. I love it! I think Nate loved it, too. Tonight, we went with the Cerm's to the waterpark. Last year, they told us on a weekly bases how much fun it was. Words really couldn't describe it enough. It was great! They may regret inviting us. I think we will be there as much as them! Needless to say...we have worn these boys out this week. Ethan slept until 8:30 and we had to wake Linky up at 9:00. I love summer!!!

No comments: