Sunday, June 8, 2008

I just won't allow myself to believe....


...that when you are three and a half you could get so mad that you scream "NO--I don't want to" when I ask you to do something as simple as get your clothes on. It's impossible to think that when are three and a half you will hit and kick me when I start dressing you because you have screamed and refused to do it yourself. It's inconceivable to imagine that when you are three and a half you will have to be carried to your room half naked (waist down) kicking and screaming because you have just kicked and hit me. It is unthinkable that when you are three and a half you would ever pee on your bed because "I was mad" because Mommy made me get off the computer and get dressed for church.
OH LINCOLN...I pray that when you are three and half you stay just as sweet and cute as you are today!

No comments: