Monday, June 23, 2008

Did I lose my movie?


Tonight, after playing outside with the Cerm's, we told Ethan it was time to go in. Of course, he throws his usual screaming fit. So, I took a book away (he reads two books before bed.) Then he SCREEEAAAMMMMS "NOOOOOOO!" So I said..."that's it no books." He walks over and slaps me on the leg. It actually stung and he left three finger prints. Nate took him up and told him he had to go straight to bed after bath. He turns, looks at me, and says, "Did I lose my movie?" HAHHA!!! funny!


On a happier note...Nate and I spent Saturday doing fun stuff all by ourselves. We went to Whole Foods in Mason. Nate bought me these rose for 12.99$ THEY are GORGEOUS! They may be the prettiest roses I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Is he half way through being three yet? Oh, yes he is! Hang in there! Wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all go away!