Monday, June 9, 2008

I wonder what fun things Mom's of girls do?


Mom's of boys go to the Air Force Museum.
After walking through half of the museum, I finally figured out what he wanted to do. He asked about ten times, "Can we go in this one?" Finally, I got the hint and asked a worker where are the planes that you can get in were. He laughed and pointed me to the planes. I got pictures of two. I didn't get a picture of "Pappy's plane" because I bonked Lincoln in the head with the camera. I decided I had enough pictures! We had to go in "Pappy's plane" two times!

He fell in love with this plane! When I noticed a line of men lined up to look at this plane, I had to drag him out of it. (I don't know why those guys couldn't of let the little kid enjoy it a little longer...there were only 500 other planes to look at!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom's of little girls go shopping at Kohls, Children's Place and occasionally the Gap for pretty dresses. However, they do go to the Air Force Museum as well and the men in line are just as impatient with a little girl!