Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mommy...are the "kids" going?

I searched the net last night for something....anything...we could do today. I found a children's science museum, COSI, in Columbus. I emailed Amy last night and she wrote back that the "kids" were sick. So, I couldn't decide if we wanted to go or not. When I asked Ethan, he just said, "are the kids going?" When I told him no he said, "let's just go to the playground." So, about 8:30 Amy called and they wanted to go. We loaded FIVE carseats in the car and took off to Columbus. It was great. We actually only made it to the equivalent of one floor. We are definitely going to have to go back.
Then tonight we got ready for the pool. Again, Ethan said, "Are the kids going?"
When we pulled out of the driveway, they had just pulled out as well. I am sooo in denial about moving. I don't even want to think about how sad we are all going to be that the "kids" are not going to be next door ready to go wherever and whenever!
Maybe we can put all five carseats in the car and take them to Virginia with us!
PS....sorry no pictures from today-I forgot my camera both times....This is an OLD picture from last summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...we are going to miss you guys too! Better check your bags because we just might sneak inside and hide! The good news in all of this is you are right by tony's moms and we will be able to see you at least 4 times a year! Yipee!

They all look so little in this picture! Oh, I'm so in denial too!