Sunday, September 2, 2012

Eiffel Tower


 I don't know if you can see it very well, but behind Ethan is the double decker metro train that we took to the Eiffel Tower this morning!  
 Lincoln has become quite the photographer.  He has taken MANY good pictures of us this trip!  It drives Ethan crazy that we give the camera to Link instead of him.  
 I know that I am a planner.  I accept that it is an obsession of mine.  Today it totally paid off!  We were the second family in line to ride to the top because I bought our tickets online a few weeks ago!
 We learned yesterday that on a good weather day you can see 62 miles away.  Today was NOT one of those days!

It was super misty.  The ride to the top was so fun, though.  The boys loved it!
We had to stop for a fruit snack break before walking across the street for a view of the tower. 
They let me take about 42 pictures of them!  They were troopers!  

We saw these crazy Brits in their bathing suits dancing in the water.  We have no clue why, but it was funny!
 I had to get a picture of the boys and the Brits!  
 We went back tonight to see the tower lit up!  It was so spectacular!  The boys loved it at night even more!
Ethan scored points on this awesome photo!  He might get the camera a bit more!

No comments: