Tuesday, September 4, 2012

1st day of Kindergarten!

 My baby started Kindergarten!
 He was a little nervous when we talked about going last night, but today he was all smiles!
 He went right in and got comfortable!
 Of course, riding the bus home was a highlight!  He said he can't wait to ride it the whole way to and from school tomorrow!  In Germany, they ride the nice comfy buses!  He will be in the third grade before he has to ride the big yellow bus!
Unlike his silly brother, he sat in Nate's lap and told him all about it!  The playground was his favorite thing!  He got to paint.  He was able to eat all his lunch and he made a friend!  I am so proud of my big boys!
To celebrate sending them BOTH to school, Nate and I went out for breakfast and then to the movies!  I think everyone had a great day!