Monday, January 19, 2009

It's back to school for these boys tomorrow.


Today Memaw and Pappy left and the boys were sooo sad! Not only did Memaw and Pappy leave today, Daddy left until Friday. It's funny they both seem a little scared. Ethan won't even go to the bathroom without me. He asked me to turn every light on downstairs. When I was getting their clothes ready, Lincoln called for me everytime he couldn't find me. I guess Daddy makes everyone feel safer!
After dinner, the boys wanted yogurt. Lincoln would not let me feed him. He had to have his own spoon, so I started putting the dishes up. This is what happens at my house when you let your kids eat yogurt on their own.

That is yogurt on Hunter's back.
Ethan says that Link got yogurt on his pants....not sure if I believe that story!
Tomorrow is the big day. Wish me luck!

No comments: