Saturday, January 17, 2009


I am a planner. A HUGE planner! I need to have everything in order. I need to know where I am going and exactly how to get there. This inauguration business is stressing me out! Nate is going to be out of town on Tuesday which is adding an extra element of stress to my day. I finally bought a REALLY warm pair of gloves today. I have under armor, a fleece sweater, a hat, a scarf, and a coat! I have Shelley on hand to pick the kids up in case we run late getting back. We have a bus route planned out. Darcy called on Friday to find out where the stops are. The funny thing is Metro wasn't sure of the stops on Friday. I honestly think we have planned as much as possible, but I am still freaked out! Send your well wishes our way!

1 comment:

Arewewarmyet? said...

Just follow the man on the donkey that is having palm fronds laid on him:) Seriously, have a good time.