Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Full Life

 One of our favorite pizza places is right near a little pond.  We decided to take a walk and explore the pond today.  First stop was a little playground right on the pond.
 I packed some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and we found a 
bench where we could sit and enjoy our lunch!
 As I was eating, I noticed this tree.  I voiced my thoughts that they were cherries and said that I was going to try one.  They were indeed cherries.  I asked Link if he would like one and he said, "Are you crazy?  I don't want to die at six years old!!!"  I guess he didn't believe me!
We decided that we were going to have to come back with some balls, drawing books, and a blanket!  This place was nice!
BTW....as I am writing this Link is reading it over my shoulder!  
That little stinker is reading like a champ!

No comments: