Sunday, April 7, 2013

Madrid day 2

 After STARBUCKS (it's been nine months since we have had Starbucks), we went to the Royal Palace.  This place was gorgeous!  No pictures allowed.  :( 
 I noticed this hairdo while we were standing in line and I had to take a fake shot of Nate to get it!  My dad always made fun of my 90's bangs, but this lady may have me beat!
 We all loved the palace.  It was over the top and gorgeous.  The boys were fascinated with the chandeliers.  Greyson kept talking about how much cleaning it would take to keep them clean.
We did a lot of walking today and these guys were troopers!
They were troopers, but as usual, little bit had his Daddy carry him a lot!
 This city is so pretty, and our Spanish is much better than our German!
 After a nice lunch, we stopped at the Prado museum to check out some art from Caravaggio, Raphael, Goya, and Rembrandt to name a few!  The guys are really getting into their art....or maybe it's just the Ninja Turtles, but they seem to enjoy it!
The buddies were holding hands on the way to the Bull Fight!  I took 280 pictures today, and as I loaded them on the computer, I realized that over 200 were just the bull fight.  It deserves its own post!

No comments: