Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Deep

This past week, Lincoln has been really thinking deeply about things being "unfair!"  He was upset with me last weekend and told me that he was not going to visit me when he gets older and he won't let his kids visit me either.  He changed his tune when I told him that I was going to keep his presents at my house and he had to come get them!
On Sunday, we bought groceries together and I didn't let him get a can of soup (we have ten cans of soup at home).  Three days later he says to me that when he is a grown-up he is going to let his kids pick out their own soup!  This came from out of the blue.  He must have been really upset about that soup!
Don't get me wrong, I love that he thinks about things being fair!  I love that he has such a caring heart, but he also knows how to get you where it hurts!!!

No comments: