Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 One of the BIG perks of getting to stay home this year is that Lincoln and I get to do some fun things with Ethan.  We've been to eat lunch with him and yesterday we got to join his class on his field trip to the pumpkin patch.
 Lincoln and I went with our friends, Jessica and Greyson.  Luckily for us, Ethan and Grant are great friends!
The boys enjoyed some hugs while waiting in line.
  They had some really cool things at the pumpkin patch.  The class was able to do some duck races, hay rides, digging in corn, and inflatables.
 It was super hot!!!  Lunch in the shade was a great refresher!
This is my new friend Jessica and her son Greyson!  As soon as I saw that she had two boys my boys age and Grant was in Ethan's class, I made SURE we befriended them!  It was such a good match!!!  The boys love each other and she is GREAT!!
 The buddies with their pumpkins!
 
It was so hot yesterday.  I started to get really worried about Lincoln.  He kept falling down and just looked like he was in a daze! He took a rest in the shade until he saw the big boys and girls running to the big races!  He was not about to miss them!  
All the kids loved watching those little pigs run!
 This is another one of Ethan's good friends, Austin. 
We have been so blessed to make such good friends here in such a short time! 

No comments: