Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This little bag was a gift to myself for the week I have been having. I found it here on etsy. This latest bit of distress I have been having happened this morning about an hour after I got to work. Daycare called. Apparently when they told me Lincoln needed diapers it meant NOW. They told me I needed to bring him diapers...so I said I would be there by 11:00. NO...they said. He needs them NOW. I actually had to leave work and take them diapers. I am baffled at this. I mean they couldn't borrow a diaper from someone until I got there at 11:00. CRAZY...as you can tell I am NOT happy about this at all.
The evening was great...with the exception of another dog pee mess. The weather was gorgeous and we played outstide for about an hour. They are worn out! Tomorrow is our last swim night. In one week, Marsha will be here...HURRY WEEK!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes! They mean business!