Monday, May 11, 2009

Stop...Enjoy

Tonight I MADE myself stop and enjoy them. We had grill cheese, chips, and fruit (their favorites) for dinner in the living room while watching Cars. Last night about 5:00, our next door neighbor invited us over to play with her cats. The boys LOVE them! They got so excited they started running and going wild. Ethan started running up and down the stairs. He hit his head on the bannister and cut it. I debated taking him to the ER...but decided it wasn't bad enough. Why is it this stuff happens when Nate's gone??? This morning when he woke up he had crusty blood all in his hair. We spent thirty minutes cleaning his head off. For some reason their energy from Ms. Cat's house carried over into this morning. They were wild this morning, too! I can't put into words how frustrating they were to get ready for school. I woke up at 5:30 and didn't get to work until almost 8:30. SO, I told myself tonight was going to be fun! Hopefully tomorrow morning will go much, much, much better!!!

No comments: