Friday, May 29, 2009

Chapel


So, I have brought Ethan with me to school on a couple of Fridays to go on nature walks with a class of mine. This morning, Ethan says, "Hey mom, I am not going to school with you today because I have chapel. I need to get those kids to pray for me today." I was confused and asked if he was going to say the prayer. He quickly explained to me that he was going to ask them to pray for him. SO, I asked, "What do you want them to pray for?" He tells me it's a secret and he can't tell me. Being the crafy mom I am, I tell him it's ok to tell moms your secrets. So, he says, "You know how I have been burping a lot. I am going to get them to pray for my burbs." He has been burping a lot. I think he has figured out he can swallow air and make himself burp. So, I have been telling him to stop burping quite a bit lately. I tell him, "You know we can pray for that at home. You don't have to do it at chapel." He looks very seriously at me and says, "No. I need those kids to pray for me." So, just in case those kids at school don't pray for him, you can add him to your prayer list! He's such a goofball! :)

1 comment: