Friday, March 29, 2013

Dynamikum

 Ethan had a field trip to the Science Center yesterday.  I rearranged my work schedule to tag along!  Mr. Woodfork was kind and gave me the BEST group of five!  They were so sweet and followed the rules (for the most part! :)


 Pretty much every single thing in the museum was hands on!  Poor Ethan is the smallest in the class and his feet barely fit the pedals.  His buddies helped out and pushed him.
This was my favorite experiment.  It took Mr. Woodfork telling me the proper way to do it, but once we got it the kids competed with each other over and over.  The experiment was to pull the bars apart to get the ball rolling, but not too far apart or it will fall between the bars.
After running through the museum for a couple of hours, I was super glad to sit down for some lunch.
 There was a nice playground right down from the museum. The kids played a bit and then hit the museum one more time for a scavenger hunt and shopping at the gift shop.
We had a great time.  We both agreed that we need to bring Link back next time with us!  
He would love it too!

No comments: