Monday, August 24, 2009

What a great Daddy!!


Before Jenn and Justin moved here, Jenn emailed to me to tell me this week was restaurant week in DC. She asked if I wanted to go have lunch one day before school started. I quickly said, YES....and then thought what am I going to do with the children! I knew Nate would LOVE an excuse to take a few days off with us before our summer was officially over and so I jumped on the opportunity to have lunch without kids! Unexpectedly, Justin had to run back to Blacksburg to finish up some school work, so Nate volunteered to take on another kiddo while we had lunch. I don't think anyone who reads this blog or knows Nate personally would disagree that he is the best daddy and hubby EVER!!! Thanks Nate...I owe you some Maryland blue crabs!!

1 comment:

jnjnahill said...

I owe him, too! I'll let you give him the crabs though. Thanks Nate. -justin-