Saturday, August 15, 2009

County Fair

The Montgomery County Fair opened up this week, and we headed out today to have some fun!We started out at the pig races. (That's Ethan in the red hat.)
We headed over to ride the horses. Lincoln loved every minute of it. As SOON as Ethan got off the horse, he asked for ice cream. He wasn't as enthused about the animals as I thought he would be.So, we started towards the ice cream and both boys caught the tractors in their sights. We had to stop off to ride the tractors first!
It was H-O-T today! Both boys were tired and exhausted just from our short time there. The ice cream helped to cool them off.
The little Mama had her baby within minutes of us coming by. Happy Birthday little cow!
I know for a fact that I had more fun than all three of my boys! I told Nate on the way home that this brought back so many memories of home!!! The one BIG difference was our county fair was in the winter......much COOLER!

No comments: