Monday, August 3, 2009

Brain Freeze

After some hot fun at the playground, I decided to stop off at the new gas station by our house. They have a Dunkin Donut AND a Baskin Robin's in it! :) I thought we would try an icee to cool off. The boys had not had one before. Marilyn told Ethan to be careful when sipping on his straw because he might get a brain freeze. He got the maddest face and just glared at her. When she asked him what was wrong he said, "Just think about it." It was FUNNY. I think he didn't want her telling him he was going to get a brain freeze. After ONE little sip, he was DONE. He did not like it.

Lincoln was a tiny bit more adventurous (as usual). He took about three sips and asked for water. Marilyn and I endured the rest with about 10 brain freezes. They were good.

1 comment:

Kaizen said...

Adorable!! My kids LOVE icees, but never finish them - my husband now buys one small one and an extra cup and splits them.