Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Playgrounds

The Abbott boys came over today to play (and wear my boys out). We headed back to the Arlington playground we went to last week. Lincoln wanted to be like the "big" boys soooo bad. He followed them around and imitated everything they said.
"Big" Ethan was a great help today. We did have a little confusion today with both Ethans. It seems everytime I called "Ethan" they both turned around. It reminded me of my college days with my roommate Mandy!
Ethan and Alex became fast friends. They got along so well!! I think Ethan talked his ear off in the car.
I love that these two boys have no fear! They really helped Ethan and Lincoln come out of their shell and get WET!!
After two hours at the playground, we headed back home to play. My boys took a nap, and I took the boys back home. I guess I did my job....they BOTH fell asleep in the car on the way to their house.
Once my boys woke up we headed to the Washington Monument for a tour. We bought tickets for last week, but forgot to go! We reordered the tickets for tonight and made sure we didn't forget.

This may have been the best playground of all!!!!

No comments: