Sunday, August 30, 2009

Routine


Thank goodness last week was a short week. We (meaning me) have not gotten back into the groove of things. This weekend was also furiously fast and BUSY! I am hoping this week we fall into our normal school time routine!
During the summer, our church does not have Sunday School. This means that Ethan goes to church with us and Lincoln goes to the nursery. Ethan has been very good. He colors and listens while we sing. I say listen because he does not sing at all! This is N-O-T because he doesn't know the words. Throughout the week, our house was filled with singing! This song in particular:
In the Lord, I'll be every thankful. In the Lord, I will rejoice. Look to God. Do not be afraid. Lift up your voices. The Lord is near. Lift up your voices. The Lord is near.
Last night at church, that was our communion song. Did he sing it???? NO!!! He just listened. As soon as we got out of the sanctuary, he started singing! I guess all that matters is it is sinking in!
On a side note, the above picture is taken in Lincoln's room! He's in a big boy bed now and doing great!!

No comments: