Saturday, July 4, 2009

Virginia Beach-Day two

The excitement that started the day before carried over into day two. Lincoln decided to wake the hotel up at 6:15 by saying, "beach wet" over and over and over! We actually made it out to the beach about 10:30. The digging started and everyone (except Mommy) seemed to get buried.Nate and I got the boys into the water today. We held both of them and headed out to the waves. I was the wimp and headed back in with Link. They were so strong I thought I was going to fall over with him. He was enjoying himself so much that he started yelling, "No Mommy go back." Ethan was even squealing with delight.
Our next ploy to skip the nighttime sandy beach ordeal was to take them to the little amusement park up the boardwalk which was cunningly avoided the night before.
Poor Daddy crunched his legs up for the dizzing rides. He was such the trooper.
We ended the night with one more family photo. This time a nice gentleman volunteered to take our photo and I didn't have to edit it one bit. He was very funny and pretended to run off with our camera. I might have believed him if he wasn't laughing the whole time!

No comments: