Friday, July 17, 2009

The movies

When Marilyn arrived, I told her that one of the things I wanted to do while she was here was to take Ethan to the movies. My first thought was to take him to see Up, but after talking to quite a few people, I decided against it. So we decided on Ice Age 2. I told Ethan we were going today, but he started whining and said he didn't want to go. He has never been to the movies, so he had NO idea what it was going to be like. While I was telling him about it, Lincoln starts yelling, "GO...Mama....GO!" So Marilyn and I talked about it and decided to take Lincoln. Since there was going to be two of us, we could take him out if he started getting crazy. The movie at 10:00 am was 3d. I wish it had been a regular movie because they were not crazy about the glasses. Ethan did fabulous. He loved the movie. Lincoln loved the popcorn and drink. He did really well. He sat for about 45 minutes and then needed a break. He finished the movie standing up, but overall he was great! I took my camera, but as soon as we got into the movies the batteries died. Isn't that the way it always goes!Tomorrow we are going to 6 flags. They are giving away season passes if you buy a day ticket. I have my batteries charged for tomorrow.

No comments: