Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy day!


We had a list of things to get done today! On the top of the list was Ethan's dentist appt. I knew that he had a tooth that was "bothering" him. It turns out he has TWO cavities and we need to go see a pediatric dentist. If you had asked me before we got there if I would be concerned about getting a cavity filled, I would have said...."Nah." It turns out Ethan is not as comfortable at the dentist as he is at the doctor's office. It was a major ordeal getting his teeth cleaned. Wish us luck on Thursday when we go to the pediatric dentist.
We made it down to the pool tonight as a family. Ethan and I have been going after his nap and we usually make it back before Lincoln wakes up. Today we decided to all go after dinner. It was really fun and Lincoln is finally getting comfortable in the water. He even kicked his legs while floating today.

No comments: