Monday, July 20, 2009

Picture day

Marilyn, Marlene, and Dad all have birthdays next week. We decided to take the boys to a local park and take some pictures for their gifts. I started off telling them that we needed to get a picture for Papa and they needed to smile real big. Lincoln was totally confused and thought Papa was going to be at the park. The entire drive over and while we were there he kept asking for Papa.
The park was gorgeous. They had flowers everywhere!! Thank goodness I have a good camera that snaps pictures really fast. Most of the photos look like this one! I did get some good ones. I'll post them after they get their photos.
Towards the end of the "photo shoot" the boys started running around like the crazy boys they are. There was a little gazebo with a ramp and Ethan took a big jump off the ramp. We heard a big crash followed by a big scream.
Starbucks was around the corner, so chocolate milk was a great fix for the boo-boo. While in Starbucks, I asked the barista for some ice because my buddy hit his head. She had the BEST idea. She put ice in a glove as an ice pack.

He was better in no time. A little chicken nugget helped too!

No comments: