Thursday, July 23, 2009

a night in Old Town

Nate wanted to take Marilyn to his favorite "guy" joint, Hard Times Cafe. They serve mainly....chili. He usually takes the boys on my girl days. There is a bead store in Old Town that I have been wanting to take Marilyn to, so we decided to hit them both tonight. Marilyn and I were dropped off while Nate and the boys parked. We were just finishing up when they came in. Nate decided to fly the boys around while we were paying.
Lincoln is following in Ethan's footsteps by lining everything up....tonight it was crayons.
Yesterday, Ethan had a rough day being a good listener. Today he was fabulous!!!
These are fake smiles. Dinner took FOREVER to get to the table and Lincoln was losing his patience. That in turn, made me lose my patience!!

No comments: