Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pappy's Tractor

Lincoln is connecting EVERYTHING to Pappy's Tractor. If he hears a loud noise, "Pappy Tractor." If he sees the color green, "Pappy Tractor." Yesterday, we were talking about gas prices and he says, "Pappy get gas in Tractor." At the playground there is a steering wheel...apparently it's Pappy's Tractor.
Ethan gets VERY upset if he doesn't get to pick out his shirt every morning. This morning he was in my room when I was getting dressed. He comes over to my clothes and says, "I want to pick out your shirt." HA...UGH...NO!! He looks at me very seriously and says, "Well can you at least pick out something pretty." I picked out a blue shirt with flowers on it. I asked him if it was ok and he says, "Well, I was hoping it would be pink." His teen years are going to be rough!

No comments: