Friday, November 7, 2008

Sing a Song of Hope!

I started thinking of this blog on the way to work while Robbie Seay Band sang "Sing a Song of Hope"! I thought Ohio had the most gorgeous fall colors, but I have to say Virginia puts it to shame. I knew that the forcast for tomorrow calls for rain and our beautiful fall leaves will undoubtably fall. So, on the way to work today I took a picture of my favorite little road. The tree limbs meet over the road. I swear this week I thought I was going to drive off the road three of four times from looking at the colors. It's gorgeous. My camera just doesn't do it justice!
This week has been a long one for all four of us! I honestly thought it was never going to end. The election on Tuesday was so amazing. I have to say that being so close to Washington D.C. has made this election even more exciting. Standing in line with so many people that were grinning and excited to vote was really special. The election has been such a buzz topic at work. So many people are invigorated and genuinely happy with the outcome. Nate and I have off inauguration day and we are going to go!
Ethan has taken on such a big boy mentality this week. He wants to help me cook, he wants to take Hunter out, and he wants to help Lincoln more. It's great! Lincoln had a rough week. I hope that some good ole sleep helps him! I hope that you Sing a Song of Hope this weekend! I am hoping next week is a little easier on the Leaps!

No comments: