Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nerds???



Some people would call the Leaps nerds. Others may call us geeks. I like to call them ADORKABLE. These boys love their books! Ethan is into train books. He loves his sticker books, too. Lincoln loves any book that has an animal in it. He is obsessed with animals.
Ethan was a little piglet tonight. He started talking about dinner the minute I picked him up at 3:30. Nate was late tonight and we didn't even wait for him to eat. Ethan ate, and ate, and ate. Then, ate again when Nate got home. I later found out Ethan didn't eat his lunch. According to him, "they had tacos and he only likes the tacos at home." We had tacos for dinner! Look at his belly!

Lincoln can get on the chair all by himself now. He loves bringing his "stuff" up there. He is a little hoarder.
Did you VOTE???? My school was a polling location, so we had no school today. I went to the school up the street here to vote. I arrived at 8:30. The school is a square and the line was wrapped around all four sides. Thank goodness I brought a book. I finally got to cast my vote at 10:00! I stood in line behind a brand new citizen! She has lived in the states for the past ten years but recently became a citizen. She is a brand new teacher and this was her first time to vote. It was exciting! She didn't stop smiling!

No comments: