Friday, November 8, 2013

Honesty

This fella has been a STINKER this week.  He received his first four at school for being disrespectful and a host of other things in class!  He was punished by losing video games and dessert for a week....both punishments of his choosing.  
He also started swim lessons this week.  Last night, when swim lessons were finishing up, his coach offered him a piece of candy.  He told his teacher, "No thank you.  I am not allowed candy this week because I am being punished."  I was SHOCKED!!!  I told him that I was so proud of his honesty.  He told me that I would be even prouder because he told one of his special teachers and a friend that he couldn't accept candy this week.  
Now if he would just practice that self-discipline with his behavior!!!!

No comments: