Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Fun

 Wednesday night, we carved our pumpkin.  
For some strange reason, the boys didn't like pulling the seeds out!  
 Lincoln kept asking for a spoon!
 The boys designed the face.  
 On Thursday, I went to school to visit Lincoln's class.  First thing I noticed was the behavior chart.  I was bummed to see Lincoln on yellow.  He told me he was messing around.  
 It was pajama day at school.  I think my boys were more excited about pajama day than they were about Halloween that evening.
 Nadine brought Jayden to join in on the fun.  
He was upset that his mommy went to the bathroom so we took some selfies to cheer him up!  
 I love this picture of Julian and Mae (in the background).  
They played pin the parts on the jack-o-lantern.  
Lincoln put the ghost on the jack-o-lantern.  The party was a fun start to Halloween fun!

No comments: