Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lufkin

Top Ten things we did while we were in Lufkin!! We got to see Great Granny. This was Lincoln's first time to ever meet her.
We also got the meet the cousin's. They played hide and go seek with the boys!
We got to see Uncle Josh. Again, this was the first time Lincoln met him.
This was ALSO the first time we met Gail. Lincoln and Papa had a big time. Lincoln tried to saw Papa's leg and Papa screamed and screamed. They had so much fun!
We also did PLENTY of lounging!
Granny got into the teasing a little bit. There was LOTS of playing!
Marlene read lots of books!
Marilyn and Ethan played games, games, and more games!!
Nate and I both read. I actually was able to finish a book while I was there!

We literally ended the Lufkin trip with a visit to the zoo. All I have to say about that is it is NOTHING like the zoo when I grew up! It was awesome!
We had the best time! Thanks for everything Lufkin peeps!

No comments: