Monday, January 18, 2010

The Inspector


One of my requests, when we found out Nate was leaving, was that I wanted some one to come clean once a month. Ms. Lourdes and Ms. Esmerelda came today to clean. They started upstairs, and the boys and I played downstairs. The SECOND they came down to start downstairs, Ethan ran upstairs to "inspect." He called me up. I wish I could have captured the look on his face. He grinned and said, "They are GOOD!" They cleaned up the middle floor and he ran into the toy room. He came over to me and whispered, "Mommy, they are REALLY GOOD!" It was adorable!
We decided to end our weekend with a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. I thought that a Monday night would be great. Boy, was I wrong. I guess since it was a holiday everyone had the same idea we did. It was soooo crowded. This is a video of Link singing "Bob the Builder."

No comments: