Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bad Hair day

Lincoln has been such a pill the last two days. Today was the absolutely worst day he has had in a long time. If he wasn't in time out, he was in his room. I think maybe it was the hair? I would be in a bad mood if my hair looked this crazy!
Dinner proved to be my breaking point. He shoved his plate, threw his spoon on the floor, and then called me "pupid." I knew at that point that all the special things I had been doing since Nate was gone were not working. I took all the toys from the table, movies, video games, desserts away. It made them both cry. BUT....it totally worked. They cleaned the toy room, went straight up for baths, and brushed their teeth without once little fuss. I think that for once they took me serious! Lincoln even said, "I don't like you. I want my Daddy." The funny thing about that is I just did what Daddy would have done days ago!

This picture is just for Mar!

No comments: