Monday, March 30, 2009

Some don't like it hot, hot, hot!

The boys made it through daycare today. Ethan had a good day. His teacher said, "He's fine!" Link's teacher told me, "Lincoln is VERY sick." She took his temperature every half hour, but he didn't have a fever. Nate and I have taken off sooo many days, he has to get better. We can't afford to take off for a runny nose. So, tonight Nate took him down to the steam shower after dinner. Ethan and I could hear his screaming upstairs. Once he came up, he looked at me with his red face (the color was not adjusted on my camera...it's really that red) and said, "HOT!" Hopefully, the steam shower and nasal spray will clear him up.
In an effort to jazz up therapy (I am burnt out), I bought three new preschool board games and three new interactive books. I decided to try them out of my own boys before I take them to school. We played a game called Go Away Monster. Ethan LOVES it. I also got Crocodile Dentist. The basic premise is that you push his teeth down with hopes that he doesn't chomp down on your hand. Lincoln loved it sooo much. He loved it when it chomped down. Ethan freaked out and wouldn't do it. What a little wussy! Before bath he told me, "You can take that crocodile game to school, but leave the rest of them here." I hope those preschoolers are entertained with one new game.

No comments: