Monday, March 23, 2009

Brotherly Love


When I got to daycare today, three different teachers told me how the boys were crying on the playground. MY kids, I thought?? On the playground?? What??
I have pieced the conversations from the teacher and Ethan together. Apparently, Ethan was crying because Lincoln was trying to go up the big slide and he was afraid he would fall in the sand. He wanted him to come down. After, Lincoln either came down or didn't make it up, he walked around with Ethan hand in hand. When it was time for Lincoln to go in, Lincoln started crying because he didn't want to leave Ethan. While I love that they love each other so much, I really do wish they would get along this well at home!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those boots crack me up!

jbarnold01 said...

That's too funny! I wish the twins would take care of each other like that!