Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day # 2

I am torn as to how I feel about this snow day. Alexandria doesn't have any "real" snow days built in. We were supposed to have a four day weekend for Memorial Day, but this day is going to be made up on that Friday. Nate and I had decided to take a trip to NYC-just the two of us...guess we will have to figure something out. However, the Linkerooster has been sick all weekend. Today we found a painful diaper rash. We weren't sure if it was an infection or what...so we took him to the doctor. I am happy I didn't have to take a sickday. I have few of those left. It seems Link has been pretty sick this year!
Deaf dog in snowy woods!
Daddy and his buddy! Ethan used the shovel Memaw and Pappy got him to help Daddy shovel the driveway today. It took him a whole ten minutes! I was loving it. I think Nate felt guilty how small the driveway was. He started shoveling the road! I told him HELLO this was a perk...remember!

This guy has had a fever for two days, but it hasn't slowed him down. Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't hit him tomorrow! Isn't he gorgeous! I know I am biased, but the last two weeks he has been such a sweetie!!

1 comment:

jnjnahill said...

They're both welcome to take the short drive down here and help with my shoveling if they're looking for more work.