Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Infirmary


Last night, the boys were on the upswing. Everyone was feeling good and playing. Nate and I layed in bed to read and watch TV last night with the hopes of getting a good night sleep. My plans for today were to CLEAN this nasty house that is full of germs! At 1:30 am, I knew that my Saturday plans were shot! From 1:30-3:30 Ethan was throwing up. At 3:30, Hunter decided to pee on the floor. Nate and I ran downstairs and actually mopped the floor at 3:30 in the morning. That's all the cleaning that was done today. At 4:00, Lincoln started crying and didn't stop until 5:30. We slept until about 6:45 when both boys woke up. I stayed up until 7:30. Nate and I decided to sleep in shifts today. At 9:30, I woke up but Nate got a little wind and decided to finish up taxes, bills, and some laundry. At 1:00 we put the boys down for a nap...and Nate and I followed. I feel like we are in the twilight zone because the phone rang 45 minutes into our nap. Although we didn't answer it, Nate didn't go back to sleep. 45 more minutes go by and Link wakes up. This picture was taken a few minutes after he woke up from his nap. The house is still filthy, the kids are still sick, and we are exhausted! To top it all off, I volunteered to cover Ethan's room at church tomorrow. Tonight has to be better, right??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is like having newborns all over again! I hope you all get some sleep again! Wish we were there to help!