Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday work day?

We decided to TRY to make today a fun day. The only thing on the agenda was getting Hunter to the vet. We took him to an animal clinic that did not have appointments. We were there for TWO hours and spent 246$. They did a complete blood and urine workup. I know it is the right thing to do, but I am telling you that dog is FINE. He is just adjusting to the new place. I will be shocked if anything comes back on him, but we will find out next Friday. The doc told Nate, "If it's bad we'll call you...if not call us Friday." It was funny. The boys were EXCELLENT at the doctor. Lincoln was in heaven seeing all the dogs.
Once we left there we took a picnic to my school and played on the playground. The playground is amazing. They have four separate play sets, swings, three climbing walls, three kinds of monkey bars. They also have that cushy flooring in case of falls. It is really nice. They boys played HARD. Of course, I didn't bring my camera.
After naps, we decided to go see Nate's work. I did take my camera this time. I know that a lot of people have wondered where he works. This is his building.
Here is a picture of the pentagon. It's approximately 1.5 miles from his office.
Arlington Cemetary is between the two. After driving around his work, we ate at Ledo's pizza. It was pretty good. The waitress flirted with Lincoln the whole time. We thought she was gonna kiss him by the end of the meal...we got out there before that would happen. The little hispanic ladies around here love him. They all like kissing him on the lips...ughh!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe you all ate at Ledo's Pizza! The first time I went to Tony's house to meet his parents we had Ledo's Pizza! It was his Dad's favorite! Glad you had a fun day after the vet!

Kelly and Perry said...

Take your little blondies to Thailand. They won't be able to keep their hands off your little American boys.