Monday, October 6, 2008

Four years ago today....

we came home and were both exhausted....me from being pregnant, Nate from a hard day at work. We had leftover Taco's waiting to be heated up, but I wanted to nap first. We both crammed onto the couch and I started watching Judge Judy. We dozed off and I felt like I needed to pee. I stood up and was wet. I was confused....Ethan was not due for 4 1/2 more weeks. This is weird. I called over to Nate and he said, "it's nothing you probably peed on yourself." HA....I don't think so. We called the hospital and they said, "get in here." The entire ride I said...NO WAY is this baby coming today. Little did we know he had his own plan. He hasn't changed a bit!

This morning Nate said, "Man, I wish we could take off for his birthday." This afternoon I noticed Lincoln had a fever. The poor little man has been sick all afternoon. He has thrown up twice. I guess Nate is going to get his wish. I know that is not what he was imagining, but it will have to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning and Happy Birthday Ethan! We are putting a present in the mail! Miss you!

Kelly and Perry said...

Such a pretty baby!