Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pitiful Pumpkin

Ethan decided on the way home that he wanted to carve his pumpkins tonight....all seven of them! We started with one before Nate got home, but quickly realized both boys were too cranky/tired for me to do this by myself. We got one done! Ethan drew the face and I carved it. Then, we read some books and sat on the couch. We listened to Link cry and whine until Nate got home. We decided to eat a quick dinner and then we would carve the pumpkins. That is when the meltdown started. Who would of thought that pasta with meatballs was torture. I finished my dinner and thought I was going to scream. I took Hunter for a LONG walk for sanity's sake. Nate took this video while I was gone. When I got back, both boys were in the bathtub and bed quickly followed. I guess the other six will have to be done tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy! Not sure what to say except I'm glad you were out for a walk during that! The tray pushed away for the dramatic affect is so Ethan and I loved how Linc followed the camera at every angle!

Arewewarmyet? said...

What?? This is every night at my house (LOL). Your house always looks so organized. Can you come help me?