Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Putting the pieces together


Yesterday I heard several snippets of things from Ethan that separate caused me no concern. For example, at dinner, "Mrs Christina makes us eat our sandwich first and I don't like that." Another one, "Mrs Mariam is nice." Then this morning, "Mrs. Christina told me I couldn't play with XYZ because he was being bad." XYZ is always in trouble so I didn't think twice.
Today when I picked him up, Mrs. Christina gave me the lowdown on what Ethan had done yesterday. She said she had to call his name constantly. After lunch they went to the bathroom and they have to be quiet because the toddlers (LINKY) were sleeping. E and XYZ started running and screaming. She asked FOUR times for him to be quiet. He didn't. She told him to go to timeout and he threw a fit on the floor. She told him she was going to tell his mommy. He yelled NO you're not going to tell her. Well....she did, BUDDY!
Can you believe that one of my angels would dare do such a thing? It only took eight weeks for her to see it! That's pretty good!

This is Link throwing his fit because he wants one of those da-das (horse above)
Ethan's horses are lined up for the hay ride. Pretty creative!!The pigs didn't get to go on the hayride.

No comments: